27.3.14

Manny Pacquiao Next Fight

 

 Manny Pacquiao has been training profusely for his upcoming rematch with Timothy Bradley and the Filipino boxer seems adamant about taking the win. "Because I am facing Tim Bradley again I am extra motivated for this fight. I may not have won the decision the first time we fought but I know I did not lose that fight," he said at a recent press release. "I want the world title he won from me back around my waist. I want to prove I am the better fighter." The two boxers will step into the ring for the second time on April 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Bradley and Pacquaio first fought on June 9, 2012 and Bradley won by a split-decision becoming arguably one of the most controversial matches in history. Manny Pacquiao To Beat Timothy Bradley With 'Hard And Quick' Jab? This time around, Pacquiao said he's been vigorously training with Freddie Roach and Justin Fortune and the two are pushing him to the limit. "I am giving them everything they have asked of me. Too much is at stake for me and for my country," he said. "I want to end my career on a winning streak and against the best fighters." And, while Bradley has yet to lose a fight during his professional career, Pacquiao wants to be the first to defeat him. "I want to be the first name in his loss column. It will not be easy. Nothing at the world championship level is easy," he said. "I still have the hunger and the desire to win and I appreciate Tim Bradley giving me this rematch to prove it."

0 comments :

Post a Comment